Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 7- 10th March (Tiring Day)
My day started when i woke up upon my room mate's meddling of her own stuff. Started to prepare for lesson at 9, as usual! I dont know why, there is this sleepy aura surrounding my seat. When i place my butt on the chair and lay my head against the rest, i'll start to yawn and get sleepy :/ I know it isn't about the module because the teacher have not even started teaching! ;@ Anyway, Ms Neo thought us to plot the GANTT Chart and Resource usage chart today. I think I've learnt quite a lot in this lesson and will be able to apply it in the near future.
GANTT Chart and Resource Usage Chart

After the morning lesson, the guys told us that there's actually another canteen at the second level. So we went to try it out. Had Claypot rice :)

I had braised fish claypot rice! I don't think they sell this type in Singapore, do they? :/ There's a lot of ingredients and the taste is not that bad :)

After lunch, headed back to the classroom for afternoon class. Did assignment and had practical. I was soooooo tired, but the tedious drawings we have to do awaken me! You have to be fully concentrated or else one mistake may lead to many others. Time pass fast and soon it was 4, the end of lessons! :) Room mates and i went to collect our washed clothes and suddenly felt like repacking and cleaning up our room! And indeed, we did made it much tidier :D Had dinner with the guys at a fast food restaurant a couple of streets away.
Eline and i ordered a couple set since we thought that it was worth it ;)

It taste like a combination of Macdonalds' and Kfc! On the way back to the hostel, we walked past shops and bought many many rations and necessities to replenish our stock! And it was hostel sweet hostel after that :)

Reflection
The weather in Wuhan is getting better and better. It isn't as cold as before anymore and i think all of us can adapt to the condition here already :) Though i'm getting more and more tired each day, but i find that the module, Project Management is rather interesting! It helps me to learn ways to schedule my timing and arrange my activities well in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness. As i like my things to be organized well, i feel that this module is quite useful for me :) Not only can i use it for my own personal schedule, but i will also be able to arrange group meetings that fit all members' timing. Now skipping the academic matters, I feel that the relationship between my classmates or roommates, and I is getting better as we understand more about each other. They are the only ones that I am familiar with here, hence without their help and support, I believe it will be tougher for me to endure my 6 weeks here. It’s only the first week of our trip. Hopefully the coming 5 weeks will get better and better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment