Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 14- 17th March (Exercise! )
Did woke up a little late than usual as I slept late the last night D: Lessons in the morning was rather simple and light. We had a short practical, which was about resource leveling. It is of great help as it adjusts tasks and resources that are over worked. This program saves us a lot of trouble and energy to manually draw up the GANTT Chart and resource usage chart. After the short practical session, it was time for our short practical quiz! It was just a simple and short one. What I didn’t expect is it was a 1 to 1 kind of thing! We had to go over to the teacher’s desk and show Ms Neo how it is being done. The question I received is about changing the task type to fixed units. Nervous was how I felt before, and relieved was how I felt after! :D After we’re done with our own individual quiz, we can go for lunch already. We were lazy and tired to look for somewhere to dine at, so we just settled at the fast food restaurant nearby, again! >.< Tried something different today. Shared a family meal kind of thing with Eline and Meowlin.
Look at the amount of student crowd at the roadside area during break time! Scary uh.

Look at the beautiful flowerrrrrs! Homg, i wanna see more of these :(

Lessons after lunch was pretty short as Ms Neo released us early to let us complete our project presentation for tomorrow! With good cooperation and coordination with my members, we managed to end the discussion quick. We were almost ready for the presentation :D As it was still early, clique and I decided that it was time to play some sports. There’re dozens of courts just a few stones thrown away. We have the rackets, shuttlecock, net, court but the pole is missing! We can’t hang the net up so we had to have someone willing to do free labour ;)
Loooook! I'm the free labour :[

It’s been a long time since I played badminton and it felt good to be able to sweat! I guess badminton games are going to be regular from today onwards. We only bought 4 rackets, so there was a need to take turns to play. Game ended at close to 7. It’s weird that I didn’t feel hungry after playing sports! We just went to buy food from the roadside back to our dorms before it is time to finalize on our project againnnnn.

Reflection
I’m not sure if it is a habit or routine the people here in Wuhan have or it is just the number of people who like to play sports are just so much! Even with 20 over courts, it was tough to look for just one proper court. Healthy healthy people :] When we were about to start our game, I felt really embarrassed as I was afraid that there’ll be professionals around looking at us :/ Especially when the WUST students are released from lessons, a large crowd of more than hundreds just walk forward together and surround your court. It makes one feel intimidated D: But it got better as time pass! Sometimes i feel study life here is much more relaxed than in Singapore. Where do i get time to have a game like that with my friends during a normal school day. Impossible right?! Haha but i still wanna return to S'pore >.<
Anyway you know what, the more street food I try, the more I find them tasty. It isn’t the first time I’m trying them, but there’s something that will stop me from consuming them- hygiene. But I find that they are very very tasty >.< Is it a good or bad thing? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment