Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 30- 2nd April (Coke Factory)

Isn’t meeting at 0830 to go to the Coke Factory too early? :( We are supposed to do just that this morning. We 4 had some things to settle this morning and we went to get breakfast, hence we have to pay a fine of 10RMB for being late :[ The bus ride to the factory was long enough for me to take a short nap. I thought I will go WOW when I enter the factory. But… it was kind of a disappointment. There was a short video presentation about the history of Coke.

Then, we were supposed to see the production of coke! This means that there will be workers, empty coke bottles, bottles being filled up, and the process of capping the bottles. But what do we see? I only saw a dimmed factory, with workers cleaning the equipments, washing the floor and work like that. Don’t you think it is such a pity! :( It is because they are scheduled to clean up the factory this morning. Unlucky us.
Disappointment..

After that, we went to the gallery/exhibition area to explore.
Our free drink :}

Not long after, we left the place. But before we board the bus, someone said that there's free coke! Everyone ran back to the building to get grab that free coke and ran back to the bus! :} By the time we reach the school, it is 1230 D: The group of us then went to get lunch from the back street. It was then staying in the hostel for the entire day to do our project and blog. As I’m typing this, I’m struggling with the AON I’ve drawn and the network diagram in mpp! I’m still figuring out how to solve this problem. Arghhh :{ I think I have to stay up and burn the midnight oil tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment