Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 27- 30th March (Lessons, again :])
Nothing much happened today because it is just a normal school day :{ However what made my day was that I did well for my written test! :D I scored 90/100 ^^ Ms Neo returned to us our papers and went through with us the common mistakes made. Ms Neo made us try out a practical test so that we can be more prepared for the test this coming Thursday. The usual practical that I go through just simply involves clicking the mouse and keying in a few data. But it’s different this time! A lot of thinking has to be gone through and explanation has to be done clearly. It isn’t as straightforward as I thought D: But it was still manageable nevertheless :)

The practical lasted for 2 hours and so it was about lunch when we were done! It was raining, the canteen was crowded and we were not fussy over our food. That is why we just went to the back street to fill our stomach. Had noodles at the Muslim food stall and we returned to class after that.
Ms Neo then went through the 7th chapter, which touches on Leadership! So lessons ended at about the usual time. We girls wanted to replenish the stocks we have in the hostel as they were running out! >.< So we walked to the nearby supermarket at 建社二路. It was drizzling then but we insisted on not bringing umbrellas because we wanted to be heroes. Haha, kidding. But it wasn’t that heavy anyway.
Look at the pictures above. They were taken outside the supermarket. This means that it was actually drizzling! And they are still doing business :\ It's definitely hard-earned money because i doubt many people will stop to buy :{

We got what we wanted and walked back to the hostel. It was getting dark and the raindrops seemed to be getting heavier and heavier :/ Luckily I had a hood! We were back at the hostel at about 7plus. Our stomachs were rumbling again, as usual. All of us took turns to take a quick bath, while we waited for the water to be boiled, as we were kind of drenched. Heh I think we really know how to enjoy. Our dinner was instant noodles and we had that while watching a movie! ;}
HAHA they look like hungry fugitives rightttt ^^

Our comedy has just ended! Being disciplined, I’m going to do my daily blogging and revision for practical test now! I’m yawning while typing this rather short post here. I do not want to burn the midnight oil :{ I shall quicken my pace and complete everything early so that I will have sufficient sleep! Good night; xoxo ;}

Reflection
A leader is a person who influences a group of people towards the achievement of a goal. A quality of a good leader is not inborn. He is being nurtured and motivated to be one. Anybody around you can be a leader too. He has to take up a certain level of responsibility. During the process of this lesson, it made me think of my secondary school days. My CCA is Girl Guides, and i was the Company Leader. It isn't easy to make a decision which will satisfy people of different personalities and characters. Hence it is important for a leader to be firm and decisive. As the Company Leader of a uniform group, i have to be disciplined and initiative so as to set a good example for my fellow juniors, but at the same time, setting a good relationship with them. All in all, it is not easy being a good leader but with motivation and encouragement, i believe it is achievable! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment