Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 26- 29th March (Rest Day!)
Ms Neo, being a nice lecturer, she let us off for the day because she knew it was hard work climbing up the Wu Dang Mountain! At the beginning, I was wondering if I can even stand up this morning as I thought pain and sore will be felt on my legs. But amazingly, no ache of any type is felt :D Heh it must be due to the daily exercise I do in Singapore! So Eline, Charmaine and I woke up at about 9 plus and we did our blog again! It seems like we have no life huh. As long as we have free time, we will use it to blooooog! :>

We prepared and went for lunch at the school canteen! As I’m typing this post, I’m imagining the smell of the delicious fried rice~ I cannot picture how much I will miss the food here when I’m back in Singapore ;( Alright so after lunch, we came back to our dorms and decided what to do next! We wanted to explore somewhere new, so we asked the local students and they recommended 江汉路. They brought us there for steamboat buffet the other time, but we didn’t have the time to shop around on our own! So the independent 4 of us plus Noor, took the public bus there! 588 :) It’s another experience travelling without the guys because normally the 7 of us will stick together wherever we go. Well it isn’t that bad to separate once in awhile. Hahaha the way I say’s like we’re inseparable huh ^^
I spotted this! They do not have any lifts so, the shop owners have to manually carry this up themselves :o

So we shopped our time away and I don’t understand why such moments tend to speed up like ZOOM! It seems like it has only been a short while, but it was time for dinner! D: It was past 7 already. We were new to the are, so we just decided to dine at Kfc ;} I tried a different kind of burger. Prawn burger! China’s Kfc is special. They do not have crispy chickens but they do have a wide range of burgers ;O It’s nice anyway.
After dinner, we continued to walk around till about 9 and we split to take a cab back. Know what! The local students told us that most of the bus services here stop at 9plus, 10! Early isn’t it? Some Singaporeans start to go out at this time.


Hahahaha!So this is our dearest Charmaine sweeping the floor. Eline and i know that she's like a princess when at home. So we decided to train her up a little by making her to sweep our room ^^ She was making noise from the moment she held the broom till she throw the rubbish. Haha but it was an achievement because she did a good job! (Y)

Reflection
I feel that people in the service line over here in Wuhan should practice the theory of “Customers are always right.” This is because today during shopping, we met a really rude shop owner who showed us the hag-care attitude. The price was printed wrongly and she merely said “不知道是谁把错的价格打上去”. Hey, just like that you know? She didn’t bother explaining and just snatched the clothing over. This isn’t the first that I come across such impolite shop owner, which is why I feel that it should be known. Thankfully Singapore has GEMS, which enhance the service provided, giving tourists a better impression ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment