Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 40- 12th April (Counting down… 1day :{)
I woke up with a heavy heart because I suddenly realized I’m left with only 1 day in Wuhan… I slept quite late last night because I was busy packing all my belongings! It was a must to complete packing by last night because Ms Neo set a time for every one of us to weigh our check in luggage. This has to be done so as to ensure that no error or delay will occur during the checking in process. All 21 of us were cooperative and it ended earlier than the expected time. We were free after that. Our group then decided to take some more extra photos for our project. Without realizing, we took pictures for as long as one and a half hours :\
Finally manage to capture this! Along the road, you can see drivers push their cars like that. To save engine i guess? :\

Our fav backstreet.

My fav 汤包 stall :{

After that, we returned to our own rooms to rest. It was rather tired actually! Especially when it is actually freezing cold outside due to the strong wind. I only managed to rest until 15mins before 6 because the 7 of us were supposed to meet Ms Wong, our previous Math teacher! This visit to Ms Wong’s house was arranged by Sihao. A few of us were reluctant to go at first because we thought that it will be awkward. But I’m glad we didn’t back out in the end because it was fun catching up and chatting with the teachers! :)
We saw these 2 small girls just outside the dorm. They are only 4/5 years old and they're so independent! The way the speak and all. I'm impressed!

We headed to where Ms Wong was staying, which is only a 5mins walk away from the school. It totally gave me the feel of home when I took my first step into the house. There are 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room with TV!! It is quite big and spacious actually. The condition isn’t as bad too :} We took a seat and stayed at Ms Wong’s place for a short while before we left for dinner at a nearby restaurant.
The building where Ms Wong is staying. Just like a flat. The condition is so much better righttttt! Haha but Ms Wong misses Singapore.

Tonight’s dinner was on Ms Wong!! :O We’re happy and honored. It was a sumptuous meal indeed! :D

After returning to our dorms, we wrote a card each for our local friends. And you know what; they made something for us each too. It made us tear so badly :’{
After the local students left, Sihao Meowlin Charmaine and Noor went out to the back street to buy food! It’s not because we’re gluttons or whatsoever, but it’s because we wanted to have a last taste of all our favorite food at the backstreet. We wanted to eat them for the last time before we leave :( As I’m typing this post out, I’m reminiscing about what has happened the past 39 days. 1 more night and goodbye to Wuhan :[
Some nice food! ;}

It’s currently 2 plus in the morning. The group of us decided to stay awake since it’s our last night here. Today's been a really special day for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment